TCC

TCC - Hazelnut Latte

TCC Singapore Reviews

jackygoh1 jackygoh1
Great Ambience, Coffee and Dessert. Dec 12, 2011
Whenever I want to reward myself, I will go to the connoisseur concerto ( tcc) for a cup of good coffee, dessert and pasta. It provides consistently good quality. It has a nice ambience too and the restaurant is decorated with many paintings.

They have a wide range of drinks like mint frappe blends, yogurt drinks, shakes, and teas. They are well-known because of their coffee and desserts. Some of my favorites are Dark devotion and pumpkin cheesecake. However, their main dishes are pretty good too. I always eat their Seafood Aglio Olio which is very spicy. You can request not to add chili so it's not spicy.

I was not very happy with the last visit because part of the biscuit was missing for the dark devotion and they still serve it at the citylink mall branch near the Cityhall MRT. I went there in the morning.

They have many branches mostly in the central business districts and Orchard Road. I don't see any branch in the residential area like Tampines.

A cup of Mint-Choc Frappé costs about S$7.90. Seafood Aglio Olio is about $20.00. They raised the price last year from $18.50.

I have a membership card with tcc, so I always get 15% discount and I can accumulate reward points so that I can choose to offset the cost for the next meal. A coffee, dessert and main course could add up to $38.00 after 15% discount.

Pumpkin cheese cake and Cappuccino…
Seafood Aglio Olio