TAT Guesthouse

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals

TAT Guesthouse Phnom Penh Reviews

waterov waterov
Cheap lodgings in the heart of Cambodia's capital Jan 10, 2012
One of the cheaper guesthouses in the city. It's family run with a pleasant roof terrace to chill out on whilst sampling the reasonable priced Khmer food. The rooms are large and well maintained and cost between $4-$10. I chose the unattached single which was heavenly compared to some of the dives I'd been dossing in whilst in India. The attached double I used on the first night was amazing. All the rooms have a TV (in Cambodia they all appear to have at least 4 American movie channels showing all the blockbusters you might have missed whilst on the road). It's a bit of a walk to the tourist hangouts at the riverside (about half an hour) but you can easily get there on an inexpensive moto ride for less than a dollar. The only thing negative I'd say is that said moto drivers swarm around the entrance of this place and are a constant pain in the balls "Where you go?" "Yes moto" "You like Tuk Tuk sir" are all phrases which will wind you up a little bit, especially as you hear the same thing on every corner. Life suck eh ;)
Raphje Raphje
Nov 18, 2007
During my travels in 2003, we stayed over at TAT a couple of times. A very friendly family runs this guesthouse. They've got very good services and if you want to, they can help you to find accomodation in other places in Cambodia.

They've got a rooftopgarden and it's in the city-centre.

Try out the yellow curry! It's the best i've ever had ;-)!
How to get there!

Related Travel Blogs About TAT Guesthouse

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Phnom Penh was better. After the boxing we wandered through Pat pong the sort of Soho area of Bangkok . We were offered ‘ping pong’ shows, full body massage and other…

Check Phnom Penh Hotel Deals