TAM Airlines

Sao Paulo, Brazil

TAM Airlines Sao Paulo Reviews

RodolphoG RodolphoG
Comfortable and ''affordable'' better than some airlines companies for long distance trips. May 14, 2012
FirsT THING, I am from Brazil, but I live in England

in Brazil, I always used TAM airlines, because in Brazil they are considered the best.Actually the biggest airline company in Brazil. I used TAM airlines 2 times to go from Brazil to England, and some years after , from England to Brazil and back again to England.

And I tell you, before that I have used other companies such as TAP airlines,KLM airlines, and I tell you TAM airlines, is far way better than the other companies. There I had a great time, The economy class seats were great!! with an mini ''board computer'' there that you could watch more than 30 movies that just came out of cinema, also you could play games, read books, listen to music, watch tv shows, all for free,included in the economy class package. you could also go to internet or use the phone, but of course you would need to pay for that.

each 3 or 4 hours, they used to come by give you some juice,snacks.. and of course lunch time a great a satisfactory lunch, great dinner, very patient and helpful staff,and actually also, once used the executive class,and I tell you its great.But I tell you, the economy class its great. Nothing to bad to say about it. seats very comfortable for a economy class seat. Toilets very clean, everything very modern and in great condition. Direct flights, always no scales, Also you can bring up to 32kg of baggage. And other companies such as KLM and TAP just allow 23kg. The price is not the cheapest, is the same range price of British airways, but I tell you it's worth it. The staff in the air plane normally speak very good English, Portuguese, Spanish and French. In the end, I tell you, its worth it. If you have to choose between TAM,KLM OR TAP. Choose TAM. ah, just to state never go with that spanish airlines company is rubbish. British airways is very good as well, same level or above as TAM. Well, I leave the decision to you =)
Inside the economic class
ratu ratu
Fabulous! Feb 02, 2010
This budget company let me shocked!

On early 2004 for the flights GRU-REC and REC-GRU they provide us a brand new A-330 with personal entertainment equipment, was better that the intercontinental Flight that I took with IBERIA (A-340).

But of course, Brazil is an enormous country and spend us 4h to reach the destination, the entertainment was really useful but something new on that years!

They provide you some basic but free snacks and do a kind of raffle I think that the prizes were some big cake or something like this.
ratu says:
Well, at that time was cheap...but don't ask me how many R$ it cost

;)
Posted on: Feb 03, 2010
yadilitta yadilitta
Brazilian Airlines with Brazilian flavor - TAM Airlines Feb 24, 2009
I have flown with them just 2 times, actually it was one with a layover, but 1st part was domestic (Rio - Manaus) and 2nd was international (Manaus - Caracas Venezuela).

Here are the things I remember the most about them:

-what impressed me the most was the music. While we were boarding the plane, we were listening to nice Bossa Nova, sweet!

-the crew was really friendly. They give you candies while you are sitting down, so you can just relax.

-they don't charge for baggage and give you free food.

-the planes were comfortable. I was able to sleep good, hehe.

-people working in the counters are helpful too.

-they just started to fly to Peru.

Since the moment you board the plane you feel the Brazilian friendship :)
RodolphoG says:
not really, i used it from brazil to England, is far way better than companies such TAP, KLM and others.
Posted on: May 14, 2012
yadilitta says:
agree :)
Posted on: Feb 25, 2009
ratu says:
Completely agree for me are one of the best short distance companies
Posted on: Feb 25, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About TAM Airlines

Getting to know JFK Airport
Arriving at 4pm on Friday 2nd November in NYC, we cleared customs in quick time, leaving us with 3 hours until we had to be back to the a connecting flight. It was an added bonus that we had managed …TAM airliner to Sao Paulo in Brazil at 8am, where we could catch a connecting flight to BA. Finding a shop…
Individual Blog # 1 - Week 1 (Taking over South America!!)
Welcome to my blog!!  I've never done this before, so please bear with me.      This is my first official blog in Buenos Aires, Argentina!!  I'm here!!  I couldn'…Airline called TAM to Sao Paulo and then to Buenos Aires.  I could tell the the trip was already…
And I am telling you, I'm not going...
My dreaded last day in Brazil had finally come. I was very sad to leave such a fantastic and beautiful country. As we were eating breakfast, a sarong vendor walked by on the sidewalk below. I accid…Airlines. I was more used to TAM's disorganization at that point. We headed off to Sao Paulo, the last…

Check Sao Paulo Hotel Deals