T. Sushi

251 State St, Madison, WI, USA
608-819-8848
T. Sushi - exterior
T. Sushi - Seaweed Salad
T. Sushi - 'Sweet Vegan Delight'
T. Sushi - Asparagus/Cucumber roll
T. Sushi - The enticing sign!
T. Sushi - Street View
T. Sushi - interior during daylight hours

T. Sushi Madison Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Innovative Sushi in Madison, Wisconsin Jun 21, 2012
I arrived in downtown Madison, Wisconsin with the intention to eat at another restaurant, but immediately changed my mind when I saw a sign outside a corner cafe advertising "Sweet Vegan Delight". How could anyone pass up an enticing description like that?

Inside the atmosphere was a simple pleasing elegance with causal charm. The dark rich golds and reds were complimented with a wall of floor to ceiling windows allowing plenty of natural light inside as well as providing a ample

I ordered seaweed salad, Asparagus/cucumber roll and of course the "Sweet Vegan Delight". Everything was delicious!

The seaweed salad was bright, juicy with a light citrus note and a crunchy surprise. Very refreshing and possibly the best seaweed salad I have ever had.

The Asparagus/ Cucumber roll was equally as good. The asparagus was tempura and provided a nice warm crunch to the coolness of the cucumber. Dress with a mango ginger sauce.

The Sweet Vegan Delight - A inside out roll of Mango, Red pepper and avocado with mango ginger and blood orange sauces.. Colorful, flavorful and enjoyable to devour! I never had fruit in a sushi roll and was pleasantly surprised at how successful it was. I asked the server what inspired the chef to create something like this and he said that he was a genius that always comes up with innovated combinations.

The service was fantastic! any question I had about the menu was easily answered.

T.. Sushi is a great place to eat alone or enjoy a meal with a few friends. Very veggie friendly and located near several museums and downtown shopping.
Asparagus/Cucumber roll
"Sweet Vegan Delight"
Seaweed Salad
Interior at night
Africancrab says:
Oh my! you just made me hugry even though I'm not much of a sushi person.
Posted on: Jun 21, 2012