T-Rex Cafe

1676 East Buena Vista Drive PO Box 22529 Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL, USA
www.trexcafe.com/Main/Findus… - (407) 828- TREX (8739)

T-Rex Cafe Orlando Reviews

jyttworld jyttworld
I worked here in Build-a-dino when they first opened! Sep 05, 2011
This restaurant was soo magical when they first opened it. Everything was so new and exciting! It felt more like a museum of natural history than a restaurant with its lifelike dinosaurs on the wall and hourly meteor shower. The rooms are broken up into different areas of prehistoric dinosaur time. I worked in the Build-a-dino gift shop and loved it for awhile. The managers were very friendly and motivated us to smile and make the customers have a great experience. I ate the food there almost everyday and loved it. They had SOO many tastey options. Sometimes it did take awhile for the food to be ready and I can only think it's because it was a brand new restaurant still working out the kinks. One time when I brought my family to eat there we received our food and on the bottom of one of our plates was a huge glob of brown stuff. I have no idea what it was but I have NEVER received a dirty plate in a restaurant before. I was so humiliated in front of my family because I worked there. Every company has it's good and bad points. I think this one tries to make up for it's lack in areas like food, service and orderliness in it's elaborate decorations and entertainment. I would still recommend eating there for the scenery and hopefully you have a great experience!
Dinos from Build-a-dino