'T Gatetje

016-29.22.24

'T Gatetje Leuven Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
Best ice cream in Leuven Feb 07, 2010
I just read Adrians review of 't Galetje (it is indeed "t GaLetje"), and I just wanted to give some support to his opinion.

This definitely is the best ice cream bar in Leuven, very central indeed, and my all-time favorite. There are plenty of other vendors around, with shops that might look more attractive, but this quality can't be beaten, and the price is good.

Also, they were rewarded for being the cleanest of all ice cream vendors in town (which doesn't necessarily means all the others are filthy), a big bonus! So it's clean, fresh, delicious ice cream for a good price.

The Amarena cream and lemon sorbet are both highly recommended, and so is the yogurt ice cream. Always such a hard time to choose one... :P
Adrian_Liston Adrian_L…
Best ice-cream in Leuven Apr 11, 2009
Maestro Gelato is the most central place to get ice-cream, right in the middle of the sights. Luckily, James put me onto this new place, 't Galetji, which is only a few minutes walk away. Today we were wandering near by, and with the sun out heating up Leuven it seemed like the perfect opportunity to try out this tip.

I have to say, the ice-cream is far better than Maestro Gelato, in fact I would say it is the best ice-cream I have had in Leuven. I tried chocolate and berry yoghurt, while Lydia had cookies and cream. All were delicious.
Adrian_Liston says:
Doh!
Posted on: Apr 12, 2009
lamadude says:
I think you mean 't galetje ;-)
Posted on: Apr 12, 2009