Szimpla Kertmozi

14 Kazinczy Street, Budapest, Hungary - (20) 248 1968
Szimpla Kertmozi - the building where szimpla kertmozi is located! gorgeous!
Szimpla Kertmozi - me on a pepsi high on the trabant! haha
Szimpla Kertmozi - livia in the trabant!

Szimpla Kertmozi Budapest Reviews

novemberlady november…
The best bar in the city Jul 19, 2011
This is a wonderful, unique bar, perfect for people of all ages. The environment is like something you have never seen in your life, it is a ruined pub, where you can meet a lot of travelers, and locals. This is a must see in Budapest.
lauro lauro
szimpla kertmozi: the best cafe/bar in budapest! Mar 07, 2009
While i was in budapest, livia my host, said she is going to suprise me. At the last leg of our tour in budapest, we went to the alternative and the untouristic part of the city. It is located in small side streets away from the touristic area.

i had already too much of grand archtectures and strong winds in the danube, so livia took me to an alternative bar. Livia never never never fails to amaze me and show me much more budapest that i would have seen!

she took me to szimpla kertmozi cafe/bar! And inside it was an old non functionng trabant - a car in the communist times. A huge beer garden in summer, a huge place with lots of nooks and corners and colorful people from budapest!

it is also very cheap with a crazy and good atmosphere with great music!

i would definitely recommend this bar if ever you are visiting budapest!
the sign from outside!
livia in the trabant!
me on a pepsi high on the trabant!…
ratu says:
Featurde again?
Posted on: Mar 20, 2009
Lord_Mike says:
Congrats on your feature, my friend!
Posted on: Mar 19, 2009
lauro says:
thank you very much for the congrats!!
Posted on: Mar 19, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Szimpla Kertmozi

beautiful, pure, bold, simple and raw! BUDAPEST YOU ARE THE ONE!
still inside the train but now approaching budapest, i got an sms from livia that she will wait for me in the giant screen at budapest keleti pályaudvar station. call me corny but one of my dreams i…szimpla kertmozi" when we got inside, it was a fucking nice alternative bar that no tourist would ever see in budapest

Check Budapest Hotel Deals