Szechuan Wok

126 E. Byers Avenue, New Stanton, PA, USA

Szechuan Wok New Stanton Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Good Cheap Chinese in Pennsylvania Apr 20, 2009
Originally I was gonna eat at a nearby vegan/raw food deli located about 15 miles away, but sadly they closed their doors at 8 pm, about 5 minutes before I walked in :(:(:(

Starving and determined NOT to settle for an order of french fries as my dinner, we got off the PA Turnpike at exit 75 and scanned to see if there was a shopping market. New Stanton is a small PA town and we didn't see much that appealed to me at first, but quickly noticed the sign for Szechuan Wok.

The restaurant was small, cozy and clean. There was one very kind woman working the front and I believe one person in the back cooking. The menu was similar to any other Chinese menu with some additional veggie friendly options. The food was decent and cheap. The price range was between $6 and $11, depending on what you ordered. I had the string beans, plain fried rice and veggie roll! very yummy!

I also want to comment on how wonderfully understanding the woman working was of my dietary needs. I never expect people to understand and am always prepared to explain and answer questions, however this was a place where I could relax. She informed me that there were many vegetarians in the area and that she and her husband make sure that they have the freshest Tofu for the veggie options..
Inside the main eating section. th…
Szechuan String Beans with carrots!
Veggie roll and an empty bowl that…

Check New Stanton Hotel Deals