Syndicated Bar Theater Kitchen

(718) 386-3399

Syndicated Bar Theater Kitchen Bushwick Reviews

tktheworldtraveler tkthewor…
A cool restaurant for a revived neighborhood Jul 16, 2016
I went to Syndicated to catch up with an old junior high school friend. I was immediately struck by the contrast between the somewhat ordinary outside and the almost ballroom decor on the inside. The Large inside room had two huge television screens that showed old movies (Ghostbusters was on now) and the service was top notch. The food was delicious. Yes! For everyone who knows me and wants to make fun of me, I did order a well done hamburger and fries however both were delicious and the beer and wine that I order were also very good!

However, what probably separates this place from every other restaurant is the in restaurant movie theater! Thats right for only 3 dollars more you can watch a movie! Its a great place and I highly recommend it.
tktheworldtraveler says:
Thanks guys, yeah it really is interesting. You should check it out if your every in New York.
Posted on: Jul 17, 2016
vances says:
Nice twist...sounds awesome!
Posted on: Jul 16, 2016
hightide says:
Interesting - I have never seen a restaurant with a built-in movie theater! BTW: What a coincidence - I just wrote a review about meeting my friends from junior high on July 16 as well! :)
Posted on: Jul 16, 2016

Compare Brooklyn Hotel Rates (5.9km away)

Bushwick Map