Sydney Hotels

Browse 129 Sydney, Australia hotel reviews for 461 Sydney hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Sydney

Sydney Harbour Hotels3.1 km
Auburn Hotels17.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Sydney Hotels and Deals

#1 of 461 hotels in Sydney
sweettangerine says: "The Mercure Potts Point is a first class hotel with a superb location in Kings C..."
$89
#2 of 461 hotels in Sydney
ldaly04 says: "In summary: A fantastic place to stay, close to the city and attractions, wonder..."
#3 of 461 hotels in Sydney
gingerbatik says: "Hotel is in a convienent location for the centre of Sydney and is very good valu..."
$69
#4 of 461 hotels in Sydney
jennyhong says: "Used to be called the Marque in Sydney this hotel was one of the cheapest i coul..."
#5 of 461 hotels in Sydney
jnwalsh says: "A comfortable average priced hotel in a good location - we felt at home. Loca..."
$66
#6 of 461 hotels in Sydney
Sukey-Lou says: "This hostel is probably one of the best I have stayed in. 24-hour reception, hug..."
$183
#7 of 461 hotels in Sydney
lauramaria6 says: "After two months travelling and staying in dorms, I decided to book this glam ho..."
$174
#8 of 461 hotels in Sydney
DAO says: "When I was planning my adventure here, I looked at the reviews on the hotel my t..."
#9 of 461 hotels in Sydney
SamsTravels says: "I was visiting this motel back in April 2011 when visiting the Blue mountain ran..."
#10 of 461 hotels in Sydney
Kurisu says: "The main reason for booking this hotel was the location close to the Central Sta..."
$75
#11 of 461 hotels in Sydney
fabrr says: "Stayed in hotel for 1 week Great location, walking distance to bus stops, subwa..."
#12 of 461 hotels in Sydney
Lupobianco says: "I stayed at here for 3 nights in January for a business trip and recommend this ..."
$122
#13 of 461 hotels in Sydney
Design1230 says: "I love this place coz its close to everywhere and with a beautiful magnificent v..."
$139
#14 of 461 hotels in Sydney
slie72 says: "I share all the positive reviews about this hotel. Staff were friendly and helpf..."
$139
#15 of 461 hotels in Sydney
SWFCFan says: "My wife and I stayed at The Macleay Hotel for 8 nights during our visit to Sydne..."
#16 of 461 hotels in Sydney
dlacksheep says: "We chose this hotel as it is located within walking distance to the Philippine C..."
$78
#17 of 461 hotels in Sydney
jespermelin5 says: "I found this hotel on a website, they had a 30 off deal so I thought I'd give i..."
$83
#18 of 461 hotels in Sydney
natloulan says: "I 1st went to Sydney in 2004 and stayed at the Coogee Bay Hotel for a week. I ha..."
$1,804
#19 of 461 hotels in Sydney
steve71 says: "The hotel is above a pub,that shuts around 11pm,the rooms are very comfortable,a..."
#20 of 461 hotels in Sydney
Tash987 says: "Stayed here in 2011 and it was the first hostel I ever visited! It was really gr..."
$26
#21 of 461 hotels in Sydney
RobLeeds says: "The Blue Parrot is an excellent family run hostel which is welcoming, very clean..."
#22 of 461 hotels in Sydney
kritchly says: "Pleasant staff, clean tidy room, efficient service with a couple of little thr..."
$67
#23 of 461 hotels in Sydney
lovedogs says: "We stayed here for one night during Christmas holiday. Before our stay at Parkro..."
$88
#24 of 461 hotels in Sydney
mikeeey23 says: "We stayed here for a long weekend experience. Beautiful location, top class serv..."
$561
#25 of 461 hotels in Sydney
terricasey says: "By far the best bit about back packing for me is a clean hostel with friendly st..."
Sydney