Sybaris

Northbrook, Illinois
Sybaris - The pool & hot tub IN our room.
Sybaris - Outside the hotel
Sybaris - the awesome massage chair
Sybaris - The bed.

Check Northbrook Hotel Deals

Sybaris Northbrook Reviews

JamaicaMeNutts JamaicaM…
May 08, 2007
My husband and I went to Sandals in Jamaica and we flew out of Chicago (O'Hare). Since we were flying into Chicago on our way back we decided to stay at Sybaris, to continue our romantic getaway once we got back to the states.

Our flight was totally delayed and we didnt end up getting to Sybaris until after 2am. But it was worth it anyways! We had late check out so we didnt have to leave our hotel until 3pm. When we got there, we were shocked. It was awesome inside.

We had a pool and hot tub in our room!!! It was great. We went swimming and soaked in the hot tub for a long time, it was very nice after a stressful flight. Our pool also had a waterfall, which we didnt enjoy much because it was loud. The room also had surround sound, so the music went into the pool area. There was a steam shower in our room too, which I didnt enjoy because I dont personally like that sort of thing, but I imagine it is nice for people who like them.

It was totally romantic to sit in the hot tub and look at the palm trees and such painted on the walls and reflect back to our trip in Jamaica.

Other parts of the room were quite kinky, but it was cool anyways. There are mirrors all around the bed, and there is ground lighting under the bed, and above the bed. We put the blue light on in the pool room and it was so relaxing for sleeping. They also had a massage chair in the room which was awesome. It felt good. There is also a microwave and a coffeemaker and a small fridge. The TV had a VCR and you could rent Movies from the front desk...certain type of movies if you know what i mean. And you have your own building for your room.

It was very romantic. They have all sorts of upgraded goodies you can do if you want to, like roses on the bed. Overall, it was an awesome night stay. Please email me if you want to see pictures (dont worry they arent 'naughty') email me if you have any questions!

Jamaicamenutts@aol.com
Outside the hotel
The pool & hot tub IN our room.
the awesome massage chair