Switch by Timbre

Singapore
Switch by Timbre - Switch iPad Menu
Switch by Timbre - Ground Zero : Switch In-House Band
Switch by Timbre - Roast Duck Pizza (SGD20)
Switch by Timbre - The Bar
Switch by Timbre - Erdinger My favorite beer
Switch by Timbre - Switch iPad Ordering System

Switch by Timbre Reviews

vinceable vinceable
Local Music with a menu of bar food May 29, 2012
Singapore, an island that has got limited opportunities for local music talents to showcase their performance, Timbre started off with a bar that allows local music a stage to perform. The group expanded it's Timbre brand and had 3 "Timbre" around Singapore. Timbre Substation, Timbre Arts House and Timbre Old School. All this 3 outdoor bar/restaurant provides the same menu across and have various local bands performing. From 53A to GoodFellas and other great local music talents.

Timbre expanded it's targeted audience to Chinese Music as all Timbre mentioned above are of english genre. They started Switch.

Located at NTUC Union house ground level right beside the main walking street. To access this place, for people like me who doesn't drive. Just take the Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) , Metro to Bras Basah Station on Circle Line. Take Exit A and turn right once you come out and that is NTUC union house and you will be able to see Switch.

What I always like about Timbre was the Roast Duck pizza and my favorite ERDINGER Weissbräu on tap. Fingers food I love is Louisiana Fries and Potato Wedges. Also I like Timbre Chicken Wings. As the menu is the same across the Timbre(s) and switch I have no problem choosing what I want.

The special thing about switch that is different from timbre is, firstly it is located in an air-conditioned area. Next is the iPad Ordering System which I find it unique. It is a great idea as it cuts down the waiting time and the frustration of getting attention of the waiter.

As I was there with only another friend this time round, we ordered only a Roasted Duck Pizza (SGD20) , 3 pints of Erdinger Weissbräu and the band kept us ordering another Potato Wedges (SGD 9). The beer and happy hour promotion is before 9. There is a promotion of 2 pints of Erdinger with a basic pizza for SGD30 but we top up for the roast duck pizza with an additional of SGD8.

For tourist that is coming to Singapore, this is one of the few places in addition to those that I reviewed before that contains live music and great food. Do listen to our local Music Talents and support them :)
Switch iPad Menu