Swissair

Zurich, Switzerland

Swissair Zurich Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A good airline Mar 28, 2011
I ought to have a review on how many carriers that I have flown with but one of my favourites amongst the European carriers is Swissair. What I like about them is that they don't make the flying experience more complicated than it needs to be.

One thing being that everybody in the plane gets something offered to drink and eat and I quite frankly hate when you are charged a fortune for a soda or a beer when you fly Economy. I like their seats as well and also their choice of planes.

I have naturally also had delays with Swissair but that is a part of flying today. Lately I have been flying to and from Copenhagen to Zurich and Zurich to London and I was very pleased with my flights.
Swiss to London
The plane that flew me to London C…
Chokk says:
True Bernard - sometimes you are even able to get more than that.
bernard69 says:
Swiss gives also a chocolate:)
Chokk says:
Thanks Stig, yeah you made me never fly thomsonflight ;D
lauro lauro
swissair Jul 31, 2006
For a quick decision in 2006 to get out of germany for cold weather, i decided to go to greece and swissair offered the cheapest for 340 euros only 1 month before the flight booking.

its main hub is in zürich international airport, by far the best airport i had been to.

so i had a stopover at zürich before landing in athens, greece.

from düsseldorf to zürich, staffs are amazingly friendly! With a small snack compliments and from zürich to athens, i got to know a charming flight attendant who is so nice to me and asking me thigns if i needed something, a yummy snack and free chocolate compliments!

if i was ever given a chance to fly swissair again, theres no second doubt!
lauro says:
naja, die mussen "cost cutting" machen weil erst die soviele kredite bezahlen muss!!!!

leider gibt es soviele competition vom low-cost airlines, wie ryanair oder so - aber schlechte dienste!

die deutsche airlines - austrian, swiss, air berlin, lufthansa - sind die beste!
Posted on: Jan 11, 2010
ottielisa says:
hehe nein die gibts nicht mehr! swiss ist leider nicht so gut, unfreundliches personal und so:(
Posted on: Jan 11, 2010
lauro says:
ach!!!!!!!!!!! habe vergessen!!!!!!!!!!! swissair jetzt ist nicht mehr da!!!!

arrrghhh eine neue unternehmung!!!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Swissair

Mexico/States 2007
Mexico/Los Angeles                               …Swissair via Zurich , but had been stopped at customs because he lacked a return flight.   They informed him that…
Day one; departure
My alarm clock went off at 4 am. I have never been much of a morning person and this morning was no exception. After a barrel of coffee and two cartons of cigarettes, I finally felt awake enough t…Swissair) flight to Zurich . Our second flight of the day was a whole lot better. Swissair gave us water, chocolates…
LAX -> Zurich
Lovely flight on Swissair. In this section of LAX, the planes were absolutely enormous! Watching all the jumbo jets with different emblems on their tails was quite a site..Generally service was reall…Swissair. In this section of LAX, the planes were absolutely enormous! Watching all the jumbo jets with different emblems on their tails was quite a site.. Generally service was really…

Check Zurich Hotel Deals