Swiss-Garden Hotel

Swiss-Garden Hotel Rates and Deals

Swiss-Garden Hotel Kuala Lumpur Reviews

collettestravels collette…
Perfection Jun 22, 2011
I stayed at the Swiss Garden hotel for 3 days before and 3 days after going to Tioman. The first thing I remember was walking into the reception and feeling the air con blast down and I thought, Yes this is what I want.

Went up to the room which was gorgeous and settled right in and went for a walk around town. The location of this hotel is perfect. I've stayed in this area of Kuala Lumpur before and would highly recommend it.

The price of the room was a fair price for what you get. The price of the room also included a buffet style breakfast that serves a mix of Malay and western food and it also includes use of the pool (which is great as Kuala Lumpur is a very hot and sticky city), steam room and gym.

The staff are the most helpful and friendly people that I've come across in a hotel, they even advised us on excursions and sorted out our travel to the airport for our flight to Tioman.

I can not stress enough that if you have enough money to splurge on a hotel rather then a hostel then this is definitely the one to pick!
The reception area
pathosfenix pathosfe…
Nice City View Jun 05, 2011
USD 90 per night for a double room.

A weekend getaway to Kuala Lumpur beckoned, and I only booked the hotel in the morning before driving up to Kuala Lumpur. After a 4hour drive up North, it wasn’t hard to find the hotel as it was pretty centrally located. Upon arrival, I parked the car in the lot and there it stayed till I left Kuala Lumpur. The hotel staff were prompt and professional in their handling of the booking and we were off on our way to the room in no time.

The room itself was as expected of a hotel room. Clean bathroom, decently furnished comfortable bed and relatively spacious.. The one standout feature though was the glass wall that let us see Kuala Lumpur city in its full glory. While I am a regular Kuala Lumpur goer, and this may not be so amazing to me as it is a pretty view, I am certain first time visitors would be impressed with what they see.

The location is very good with the main shopping district within walking distance from the hotel. You approach to the shopping districts would most probably take you past some amazing massage places, which are reasonably priced.

The breakfast buffet has a spread to whet the appetite of even the more discerning. With Malaysian, western, and fusion cuisines up on offer. The presentation was also a delight.
parag385 parag385
Good Hotel but there are many other options too Aug 03, 2011
We reached the hotel at around 8:30am. we were told that the rooms are not cleaned and will take about 30 minutes. We were fine with that. But after 45 minutes of waiting when we asked for the rooms they said there check in time is at 12 o clock and we should wait.They finally provided us room at 11:30 am almost after 3 hours.

Apart from this the experience was nice.

Location is excellent as you can walk to Twin Tower if you are ok with walking for 15 to 20 minutes.

Rooms were of decent size and had the view of Twin Tower.

Breakfast was included in my tariff. Breakfast spread was good.

Though, if I visit Kuala Lumpur again, I would choose some other hotel because for me "First Impression is always the last impression". And also because there are many other options available nearby with better rooms and tariff.
Jbeaubrun Jbeaubrun
Swiss Gardn Hotel Kuala Lumpur May 16, 2011
Great location

You can walk to the Hawker centers aka Food court from there

All the clubs and bars are of walking distance

If you take the bus to KL, its in walking distance of Times Square

Right downtown, so you don't miss out on all the excitement
niki1013 niki1013
Nice, large hotel Mar 11, 2008
Swiss Garden Hotel was a good place to stay. The rooms were lovely with nice views of the KL skyline (although when we stayed there construction was going on below which was a bit noisy and not so nice to look at) Buffet breakfast was awesome!! I ate sooo much. There was a restaurant/bar but we never ate there was is was a bit expensive. There is a small but nice pool where I fell asleep on the lounge chairs for several hours! Facilities were great and the whole place was very clean and sparkly:) It was close (5 min walk) to markets, shopping centres and other tourist attractions. I would stay here again!!! I'm not sure about the cost as I stayed here with a group on a Uni trip.
raymasky raymasky
Great Place ..Great Price May 21, 2008
I was totally impressed with this hotel and i'd totally recommend it to anyone who wants to visit K.L . The hotel is centrally located and is just 10 minutes away from attractions like the menara sky tower and the petronas towers and the golden triangle. In all ..a great place to stay ! totally worth it .
the swiss garden hotel K.L

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • Child Pool
  • Pool Indoor
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Executive Floor
  • Paid Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Swiss-Garden Hotel

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Swiss guy called Oliver, I was the arsehole for a few games but then had a run of ‘king’ games.   Monday 24 th June 2002   Got up very…

Check Swiss-Garden Hotel Rates and Deals