Swiss Cottage Guesthouse

Check Rishikesh Hotel Deals

Swiss Cottage Guesthouse Rishikesh Reviews

shylla shylla
Swiss Cottage Guesthouse Oct 01, 2009
I was informed that the accommodation standard in India is really below average. It is not a guarantee to get 3-star hotel so you can have a decent room. To be safe, get 4-star hotel at least. So when we arrived in Rishikesh, we needed to stay at a guesthouse only, and we are already prepared on what to expect.

We stayed at Swiss Cottage Guesthouse, it was not a spectacular guesthouse but the area is very peaceful and people (tourists and staff) are friendly so you still feel safe. They have a restaurant that serves pretty good authentic food and israeli food too, the greenery around you and the warm breeze of the air is very soothing.

The room has its own bathroom, but its not that clean and does not have hot shower. I used bottled water to brush my teeth actually. The bed looks old and the sheets too, but I tired to smell it, and it was clean (thank goodness!). I was too afraid to touch anything haha! But hey, it is all part of the adventure! ;)

They have internet kiosks but it’s not free and always close! So ask the receptionist about timings :)

Related Travel Blogs About Swiss Cottage Guesthouse

Incredible India (Birthday 2009)
India is the land of unity in diversity. You will find a multitude of cultures, religions, traditions, cuisines and people in India. It is a magical land and most people fall in love with this countr…Rishikesh, we stayed at Swiss Cottage Guesthouse, it was not a spectacular guesthouse but the area is very peaceful and people…

Check Rishikesh Hotel Deals