Swiss Chalet Motel Revelstoke

1101 victoria road w - box 359, Revelstoke, Canada
Swiss Chalet Motel - Inside of a room
Swiss Chalet Motel - Sorry abit messy on my part, but to make it look i was there
Swiss Chalet Motel - Sign on Victoria Rd
Swiss Chalet Motel - Sign of Swiss Chalet Motel
Swiss Chalet Motel - good bed
Swiss Chalet Motel - nice room in Swiss Chatet
Swiss Chalet Motel - nice mirror and tv

Check Revelstoke Hotel Deals

Swiss Chalet Motel Revelstoke Reviews

Good Budget Accommodation in Revelstoke Feb 02, 2012
A good budget place to stay in Revelstoke BC.

This would be my third time to Revelstoke and i stayed at this nice motel once again.

Had the exact same room again. parking is good. and rooms are nice and clean. Helpful staff and good location. Amazing good english muffins for breakfast. Keep up the good work guys!!

nice flat screen tv in the room. Always hot water on demand.

I would highly recommend this place to stay. as i will be staying here again next time to go to Revelstoke.
nice room in Swiss Chatet
good bed
nice mirror and tv
Jan 20, 2011
Good budget motel. stayed here last year. Free parking and good location within walking distance to the town downtown and A&W.

Breakfast is provided and good mom and pop operation.

Only downsides is ur close to railway and main road so you hear traffic and trains sometimes. But best place to not hurt the budget. Overall recommended
A Great Gem of a Place to Stay for a Great Ski Feb 26, 2010
Revelstoke BC

1101 Victoria Rd West

V0E2S0

250-837-4650

A great little motel located in the ski town of Revelstoke, British Columbia.

Stayed here in February 2010 for about 4 nights so I could ski at the ski resort of Revelstoke.This unassuming motel is very clean and well run. Beds are new, with luxurious sheets and comforters. The standard room is quite small, barely enough room to move around the bed, the the bathroom was spacious. Overall was good.

Breakfast in the office area was included and provided plenty of choice. Most winter guests were skiers, like myself. Breakfast room included lots of tables.

I reserved this room direct as it was a good deal. Included in the price is a daily breakfast from 7am to 10am and has the proper foods for someone who is going to ski all day long.

I had very quick an efficient check in process. The front desk girl had an Australian accent. I got a room and was able to park my rental car directly outside my door. Room itself was a little small but very clean. The bed was comfortable and had a flat screen television. The bathroom was good and lots of room.

There was a stop for a the ski shuttle bus outside across the street, however I did drive to ski hill. Only downside was the railway is directly across the street, which was not bad at all. From this motel you are about a 10 minute walk to downtown Revelstoke. Or 1 minute drive as well. There is a ski rental shop nearby and I will review that as well for you convenience.

I would highly recommend this motel to anyone wanting to go to ski in Revelstoke. To have the basic essentials and who is not too picky about the high luxury.

I would stay here again the next time I am in Revelstoke and I hope you all do as well.
Sign of Swiss Chalet Motel
Inside of a room
Sorry abit messy on my part, but t…
Sign on Victoria Rd
Africancrab says:
Good information
Posted on: Feb 26, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Swiss Chalet Motel Revelstoke

Day one of Revelstoke BC Adventure
Revelstoke trip 2011 Day 1 here is the start of it all. Been waiting a few weeks as I head off to Revelstoke BC for a few days of skiing at the resort. I was there last year and it was amazing. So n…Revelstoke and arrive to the Swiss Chalet motel in good time. I then go get my rental skis from…

Check Revelstoke Hotel Deals