Swiss Belhotel Borneo Samarinda

Swiss Belhotel Borneo Samarinda Rates and Deals

Swiss Belhotel Borneo Samarinda Reviews

bagusferriyanto bagusfer…
Business Hotel Jul 08, 2010
I book this hotel for my training program...

Paid already in advance. It cost me 550.000 IDR or $60 per night.

After such a long trip from Denpasar to Balikpapan that required me to make stop over in Jakarta(due to no direct flight) for 5 hours in total, then its continue with another 3 hours by car to Samarinda.

Short long story I managed to arrive here safely, and this hotel gave me good impression, until...i found out that my name is not there yet, and I only book for one room instead of two and the worst is they ask me to pay (again).

For me this is bad procedure especially when you just had long trip and you already paid everything and being ask to pay again...!!

I see that as a bad luck.

My room was nice, clean and neat I stayed at room # 704, overlooking Mahakam River and Samarinda Harbour. This hotel is located in strategic location that attached to one of Samarinda Shopping Center.

Shower was running perfectly....bed, free internet connection that's slow.

Breakfast is fantastic.

But one thing that bother me, when I tried to sleep, I heard a food step from the guest who stay directly one floor above me. this cant be right, its bothering me. How come you could hear it? But it was true...I wonder whats made from its roof/ floor?

I nearly call the frontdesk, but I didnt.

The Bar & Lounge is look amazing.

Staff are friendly and helpful.

But again...I amazed with their lack of service, when am gonna check out from this hotel they asked me to pay my room (oh not again...) I tell you what, it's really annoying me.
My Room
Room # 704
Bathroom
Night view from my room
bagusferriyanto says:
Somehow, two days letter they read my review...from a magazine. Acknowledge me that I have that kind of experience. Appreciated for its follow up, I value their FU as I didn't expected it.
Posted on: Jul 10, 2010
bagusferriyanto says:
thanks..
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010
Glynnes says:
Nicely written review and photos. Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010

Swiss Belhotel Borneo Samarinda Overview

The Swiss Belhotel Borneo Samarinda offers its guests a comfortable base in central Samarinda. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a fitness centre and an outdoor pool as well as conference room(s), a sauna and a 24 hour reception.

The Swiss Belhotel Borneo Samarinda caters for families with children offering a kids pool. The hotel has a business centre, meeting rooms and a concierge. There is a gift shop and a convenience store within the hotel. Guests of the hotel can unwind in the jacuzzi or schedule a massage treatment.

Families can rest assured there is enough space for them to spread out in the large family-friendly rooms. Nicely appointed rooms are all air conditioned and offer excellent views of the river. They all come with a TV, a safe and cable / satellite channels.

Swiss Belhotel Borneo Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes