Swimming with Dolphins

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Swimming with Dolphins - singing together
Swimming with Dolphins - me kissing a dolphin
Swimming with Dolphins - these photos were taken by an employee of the dolphin experience in Nuevo Vallarta
Swimming with Dolphins - here i am holding the dorsal fin of the one of the dolphins

Swimming with Dolphins Puerto Vallarta Reviews

hannajax hannajax
Jun 05, 2004
Think not of the cost that an hour of playing with dolphins involves. Think of being in a saltwater pool with these incredibly intelligent creatures, learning about them, and then interacting with them. Myself, along with three other people, got to dance, sing, and swim with them.

I glided through the water, holding the dorsal fins of the two dolphins, was pushed through the pool by their noses, and called them to me by tapping the surface of the water gently with my hands.

Whether they are intuitive and playful, or just well conditioned, is difficult to say. i believe, as with most animals, they can sense our willingness, or our fear. However, if you have ever seen dolphins in the wild, they are just as curious, and just as playful. This is clearly illustrated by them as they leap and twist over the wakes made by boats, on the ocean.

I felt changed, I felt very special, after leaving this encounter. Even the feeling of touching the smooth and slick skin of these creatures, as they floated infront of me, made me feel connected.

This is something I recommend everybody do once in their life time.
these photos were taken by an empl…
here i am holding the dorsal fin o…
me kissing a dolphin
hannajax says:
X_Drive, that is so wonderful!I want to hear all about it :)
Posted on: Apr 16, 2011
X_Drive says:
I plan on doing this on our upcoming cruise! Thanks for the review! :D
Posted on: Apr 11, 2011
mahoney says:
Always wanted to do this! Thanks for sharing your experience!
Posted on: Sep 20, 2006