Swensen's

Mondul 1 Village (Phsar Chas), Siem Reap, Cambodia
Swensen's - Lemon sorbet & vanilla with mixed almonds
Swensen's - Mocha almond fudge and green tea with whipped cream
Swensen's - Napkin
Swensen's - Swensen's interior
Swensen's - Swensen's ice cream parlour
Swensen's - Swensen's interior

Swensen's Siem Reap Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Delicious ice cream May 28, 2012
Swensen's ice cream parlour is combined with the Pizza Company and is located in the Angkor Trade Center, a mall located just outside the Old Market in Siem reap. There is a main entrance opposite of the Siem Reap River and a back entrance across the Steung Siemreap Hotel.

It's airconditioned, so nice to escape from the heat outside, but maybe a bit too chilly for some when eating ice cream. The place has a modern interior, decent seats and tables.

The menu offers various ice cream dishes, like sundaes in small and big sizes. Karena and I just wanted 2 scopes and a topping, so we picked those. All flavors looked delicious, so making a choice for ice cream lovers might not be easy.

Karena went for lemon sorbet & vanilla with mixed almonds as topping. I went for mocha almond fudge and green tea with whipped cream as topping. The ice cream was delicious.

The waiting staff was nice, spoke decent english, but the time it took to get 2 scoops each and served on a plate was quite long I think. There was one person making the ice cream and one waitress serving.

Maybe they also make ice cream for the Pizza Company as well, I don't know. I don't remember the price for the 2 ice creams, because I forgot to take the bill with me. But it was between cheap and average priced. All in all I would go back for an ice cream.
Swensen's ice cream parlour
Swensen's interior
Swensen's interior
Lemon sorbet & vanilla with mixed …
Airportman says:
Thank you all for the kind messages :)
Posted on: Apr 17, 2013
ahtibat17 says:
Nice review! Congrats on the feature! :)
Posted on: Apr 16, 2013
tombom07 says:
Congrats on the featured review! I was in Siem Reap just this last week & walked by this place most days & craving ice cream. On the few nights I planned to go it got late & they were always closing whenever I got there! I wish I had just gone in now! ;)
Posted on: Apr 16, 2013