TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,132 travelers just like you!

Sweetski
Award: Community LeaderAward: Photographer IIAward: Critic IIAward: Writer IAward: Happy Happy HappyAward: AmbassadorAward: TravelpedianAward: Bedbug IAward: Vox Populi IVAward: Spambuster IIIAward: Most Helpful Hotel Reviewer (Past Winner)

Name: Rudolph
Hometown: The Hague, Netherlands
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Join Date: September 24, 2007
Contributions: Sweetski has written about 115 places, shared 3,309 photos, left 16,639 comments, and smiled 18,468 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Travel Plans
Paris, France
dream destination
Every year I go to Paris. That is, I'm trying to go at least once a year. Whether a weekend or even just one day, I have to have my Paris craving fixed yearly :D Never know what dates I'll be going, always in the spur of the moment.
New Zealand
dream destination
Land of the incredible landscapes. I would love to go there to take photographs, if for no other reason.
Petra, Jordan
dream destination
Always wanted to go there, but feel a more determined need after seeing TB Vances photos and reading his stories.
» see all 7 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Dutch, English, French (comme ci, comme ça), German (sehr mäßig), and a few words in Spanish & Italian (really just a few) But, I can show my love and gratitude in body language, if that counts for anything ;)
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Too many to mention. Besides.., I try not to compare trips but enjoy each one in the moment. With my hampered memory, it's probably always the last trip that is the most memorable :-)
Profile
'Spend all the money you've got on travelling and you will come home a richer man'. That's my motto.

Beauty is what drives me and I zoom in on it so much, I can even see beauty in the ugly things :) I'm visually oriented; I think in images and pictures. I have a passion for people. I am curious and inquisitive, I want to know what makes you tick. So, tell me about you and show me what you see.
tersia says:
hi Rudolph, I'm very well thanks. not so active on TB lately. How are you? I loved your Lanzarote photos, i'm planing to go there over Christmas, just need to sort out the visa, which will hopefully not be too painful. Please share any must do's and don't if you have.Enjoy your day!!! Cheers
Posted on: Nov 13, 2017
gingerbatik says:
thanks for the congrats Rudolph. Yes, try to finish the blog before away to South Africa. I am way behind with my other blogs as well. Hope all are well with you.
Posted on: Sep 06, 2017
sylviandavid says:
Rudolph .... Always good to be upbeat .... Sorry to hear you've not had perfect health ... It's hard to keep your spirits up if the problem is months for the cure ... Luckily we are made of that tough stuff and we'll come out the other side because we have optimism .... I'm sending GOOD vibes right back at you .... It will all work out ... Hugs. Sylvia
Posted on: Aug 19, 2017

Sweetski's Travel Blogs

Bon Bonaire
Jan 22, 2015
Our annual winter escape to the tropics.
Overview 0 words 40 27 49
Let it all hang out
Jun 06, 2014
Here will follow te record and photos of my annual naturist camping trip.
Overview 7 words 0 2 0
Dalyan, Turkey 2013
Oct 11, 2013
Extending the summer by spending some time in wonderful warm Dalyan, Turkey.
Overview 9 words 0 2 3

Sweetski's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Bergen, Netherlands
Fletcher Hotel Marijke was our choice after searching the internet for a place to stay overnight…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Leeuwarden, Netherlands
Campanile hotel Leeuwarden isn’t actually in Leeuwarden, but a stone throw away from the city.…
Expensive "Hotels & Accommodations" in Ohrid, Macedonia
Hotel Belvedere is an excellent 4 * hotel, 5 kilometres west of Ohrid’s city centre situated o…