Sweet Little C's

Centralia, Illinois

Sweet Little C's Centralia Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Local frozen yogurt shop Apr 28, 2014
Sweet Little C's is Centralia's version of the self-serve frozen yogurt shop. It's newly opened by the proprietors of the also newly opened Little Caesar's Pizza, which is next door. They are located in the Fairview Plaza Shopping Center.

The frozen yogurt machines are towards the back, offering a dozen flavors to choose from. I've now been to Sweet Little C's a few times, and their standards of vanilla and chocolate (which I highly recommend; I went once JUST for the chocolate frozen yogurt) are offered all the time, and the others rotate. I can also highly recommend the praline. Avoid the peanut butter -- too grainy with little flavor. I will caution you, these are NEW machines, and don't shut off immediately, so you might end up with more in your cup than intended. Also, I did ask for a sample, and the girl filled the sample cup for me, and only allowed two samples.

The toppings are over on the wall, in dispensers. I like the idea of the dispensers, but at the same time, it's hard to judge just how much you will get. The fruit toppings are on a traditional bar to dip from.

Sweet Little C's is becoming a regular stop in Centralia for me and I highly recommend this place.
Sweet Little C's
candy dispensers
close up of the frozen yogurt

Check Centralia Hotel Deals