Sweet Garden

Sweet Garden Lima Reviews

kerisina kerisina
Keri found her perfect Bday Cake Feb 12, 2010
January 4th.

Yes Today is my bday. Usually I get frustated, because the sweet shop, where I love most of cakes, close 1 week in the whole year... YES , It is allways close for my BDAY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year, I said, no more. Time to time I saw a nice place at the corner, with the name sweet garden, never went inside, but something was telling me to do that.

Today was the day, and YEAH I GOT MY BDAY CAKE (well cakes.... )!!!! Well more then that. Thats my new place for frozen drinks (not only strawberry, passion fruit, mango, water mellong, papaya, etc) , and the cakes look GREAT.

Ohh and the best thing is that it is not so expensive like my last favourite place ;p

January 22nd.

Today is my brother bday, yeah that means, go to Sweet garden and pick up for some cakes :) .. Everytime I am lucky then ever. How? well this company had the great idea of oppening a shop near my home!!!! Terrific, doesnt it? And the best part, since It was not my first buy... they decided to give me a VIP client´s card !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means, same delicious desserts with discounts !!!!!!!

I know some TBs will be jelouse, because this place has excellent cheese cake. So for those Aussie TBS, now there is an excuse to come back to Peru again ;p
Passion fruit cake . (I got a huge…
Nice passion fruit frozen drink ;p
callufrax says:
Oh, don't be sorry. I'm enjoying the thought of it! :)
kerisina says:
ohhh I feel so guilty !! Sorry, but good things must be published.... ;p
callufrax says:
Oh, all I can say is.... 'Yum!'. :)
yadilitta yadilitta
Definitely a sweet place - Sweet Garden Mar 08, 2010
Every Friday I go out with mom for lunch. I'm a foodie, but she's not one. Nevertheless, she likes to try new places. We usually like to have light lunches, don't want to eat much and also don't have much time.

I have seen this place several times and was about trying it once, but there was no parking spot. Last Friday we didn't know where to go and I remembered this place and its great review.

This bakery has 3 locations, but we went to the one in Miraflores. Interior is very, very nice. Like the modern decoration, the purple color of the chairs is so chic, high ceilings and big chandeliers. There are tables, but it's self service. They will give you a cute round tray and clamps. The only difficulty would be choosing among the delicious options.

Not 100% sure, but think the owners are Asians, there were many Asian desserts or at least the names... Will be good to try some of these too, since I don't know much about Asian desserts.

Salty: there are some salty pastries and sandwiches. Also they have some hot sandwiches. We tried 2 breads the "Trenza Salada" (Salty Braid) which was salty bread with ham, green onion and egg. The bread itself was delicious! Fluffy and great texture.

Also we tried the "Agridulce" (Sweet & Sour) which was a salty bread with pieces of chicken, pineapple and tomato sauce on top. This was my favorite. Perfect texture and balance of the flavors.

Wow! There were so many options for desserts. We went for a "Crocante de Limon" (Lime Crunchy). This was a really spongy vanilla cake, so light, covered with a lime paste and pieces of sweet crust. That lime paste reminded me some cookies I used to love when I was a child. It was a big dessert, so we decided to split it, but wasn't fulfilling at all. It was so light!

Definitely this place was a great discovery and I want to go back to try other things and the delicious smoothies! Usually I don't eat bread, but this place is an exception!
outside. It looks beautiful at nig…
great self service concept
inside
yes, high class desserts!

Check Lima Hotel Deals