Sweet Art Bakery

2203 S 39th St, Saint Louis, MO, USA
Sweet Art Bakery - The selection of cupcakes
Sweet Art Bakery - real roses on the tables.
Sweet Art Bakery - the vanilla caramel goodness
Sweet Art Bakery - Sweet Art Bakery

Sweet Art Bakery Saint Louis Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Sweet Surprise! Dec 20, 2010
I truly did not know what to expect when going in the Sweet Art Bakery. According to the website, they feature vegan and organic food and baked goods, especially cakes and cupcakes. Upon entering the bakery, I was pleasantly surprised! First of all, every table was full and there was a line practically out the door. That must be a good sign! We had come for cupcakes. They had several to choose from: the fauxstess (their version of the hostess cupcake), the turtle, the Elvis (peanut butter cupcake with banana buttercream), a vegan all-vanilla, carrot cake, cookies and cream, red velvet, and what intrigued me: the caramel vanilla goodness. It was awesome! The caramel icing was lighter than air. The cake was super moist and was truly homemade from scratch. The cupcakes were more than reasonably priced -- $2 each. Quite a bargain!

The bakery itself is more like a bistro/coffeeshop. We also used the words bohemian and eclectic to describe the place. Sweet Art is located in the Tower Grove section of St. Louis. I'm not too familiar with this area. OnStar took us I-64 to 55 to 44. It's located on S. 39th St. It is definitely worth seeking out.
Sweet Art Bakery
The selection of cupcakes
real roses on the tables.

Check Saint Louis Hotel Deals