Find a Sweden Travel Buddy

Looking for a Sweden travel buddy? Meet Sweden travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 675,469 members and has been featured in:

to January 10, 2030
Sander is traveling to Ludvika, Sweden
Going to migrate from Holland to Sweden for the rest of my life
to December 31, 2019
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Gothenburg, Sweden
I am here for my studies. If someone would like to drink something in the city, I am here!
to July 5, 2018
Bruno is traveling to Sweden
My passions are travel and photography. I consider myself a Travel Photographer. I love to travel around the world to take pictures at amazing places. I'm from the Algarve/Portugal, the perfect …
to July 15, 2017
Bill is traveling to Sweden
I'm spending 3 weeks in USA in July. Now I've dates locked in for LA, NYC, Austin, Vegas, San Fran - see my travel plan. Let me know if you're traveling there around the same time and we can explore …
to August 1, 2017
Steve is traveling to Stockholm, Sweden
I am a friendly, people-loving British guy, who has been living in Luxembourg for 8 years. Keen to have a laugh with everyone I meet! Trying to experience and discover the huge variety of life......t…
to June 28, 2017
58 vouches 11 awards
I know where I might go - but not where I might end! To travel is memorable - why put them on top of each other when you can put them next to each other!
to July 3, 2017
Fay is traveling to Stockholm, Sweden
4 vouches 9 awards
Every time I book hotels, flights and shop, I always check for sites offering cash back. On average, for every hotel booking, I get a kickback of 5%, every international flight yields $3 and 1-10% ca…
to July 25, 2017
Ahmad is traveling to Sweden
I’m planning to visit Norway and Sweden in early July. I am looking for a travel buddy to share the car rental costs. I am especially interested in the nature which without renting a car and driving by oneself is almost impossible to visit and enjoy.
to July 31, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Sweden
looking for travel buddies to do camping around Sweden
to July 31, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Sweden
Will travel with an interrail pass from Munich to Copenhagen and then on to Norway and maybe Sweden. Any like-minded people to share the adventure or show me around?
July 2, 2017
to July 9, 2017
Craig is traveling to Abisko, Sweden
Doing the classic Abisko Nikkaluokta route with my youngest lads!
July 4, 2017
to July 12, 2017
July 16, 2017
to July 18, 2017
Stefan is traveling to Stockholm, Sweden
I was fortunate to travel extensively all during my college years. Now I am even more fortunate to have a job that allows me to travel more. My goal is to find the hidden gems (relatively less visi…