Swaraj Resorts

Swaraj Resorts Rates and Deals

Swaraj Resorts Bharatpur Reviews

HaleyS HaleyS
Excellent value! Jun 13, 2013
We stayed here here this month and had 3 wonderful days of rest and relaxation. We needed a place with lots of open spaces and/or a pool - (we had kids with us and they need something to do), good large rooms (as we were 2-4 people per room). We were all very pleased with the facilities and size, cleanliness and condition of rooms. The food was definitely pretty good - though tandoor timing are limited (tandoori items are only available in certain time slots)
nikkimitt nikkimitt
disappointing Nov 25, 2012
We travelled to bharatapur for a night to spend some time at the bird sanctuary. After being heavily cheated by the rickshaw drivers at the park, myself my mother and my aunt were looking forward to getting to our resort to cheer up.

However, on walking into the not very welcoming reception are, the staff all looked quite confused.

I spotted a sticker in the reception that said trip advisors winner for 2012.

My mom had booked a delux room by the pool for us and asked for an extra bed.

However what we got was a very standard room (after our guide overheard the staff saying that they had given our booked room to a larger party that had booked in).

To their credit they did give us 50 percent off, but after the trouble at the park this left a bad taste in our mouths.

The pillow cases and the sheets all had to be changed as they were not clean, the paint was peeling off the doors and wall and just general upkeep was neglected.

The dinner was very nice though and great value for money.

The breakfast was disappointing as you could have killed someone with my toast and after asking twice for more we gave up.

The coffee cups were all stained black around the edges as well.

Overall there were more cons than pros and I would not advise this hotel for someone looking for a resort holiday.

I'm not sure how they got that sticker or if it was bought or photocopied, but I don't believe this is a winner.
sylviandavid says:
Thanks for this review. Disappointing about the room.
Posted on: Mar 12, 2013

Swaraj Resorts Overview

The Swaraj Resorts is located in Bharatpur making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Swaraj Resorts boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each of the hotel's guestrooms offers non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, internet access, television, shower. Hotel facilities offered at this Bharatpur accommodation include 24hr room service, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, restaurant, room service. Hotel's guests can experience on-site latest leisure and sports facilities such as gym, tennis courts, outdoor pool, garden. Modern comfort and convenience are seamlessly combined to ensure the guests' satisfaction. For your reservation at the Swaraj Resorts Bharatpur, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Swaraj Resorts Amenities

• Ballroom
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower