Sutus Court 4 hotel

Check Pattaya Hotel Deals

Sutus Court 4 hotel Pattaya Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Sutus Court 4 Hotel Jul 13, 2013
I found this hotel through booking.com search and since it has a very good price down to very cheap and close to the night market, so I booked this hotel for my stay in Pattaya Thailand.

I took taxi directly from Bangkok airport which cost THB800 one way. It seems the driver is not familiar with the area and it takes awhile to find this place even after he asked a couple of people on the street.

Once we found the hotel, the building is really huge; it seems they have 4 different connecting buildings surrounding the area. The building built to surround the square in the middle with a swimming pool and a small restaurant on it. There is an elevator next after passed the swimming pool.

The receptionist was not the friendly person I ever meet in Thailand. Probably it was after midnight and she was tired, therefore no smile on her face, at least she found my booking fast enough and gives the room straight away.

My room was on the second floor, but the hall way was quite confusing, as it leads to 4 different directions. Luckily the bellboy was showing the room and carried my luggage.

The building with the room I was in was quite old. It seems all rooms have balcony, either facing to another hotel or to the pool.

The room itself is very spacious with big double bed, a couple of chairs and table, small television and dresser, medium size refrigerator (and it is work), cupboard and also free 2 bottles mineral water.

Unfortunately, the electricity power using the key card was not work properly, every 5 minutes it turn down and I do not have electricity which freak me out. I have to push down the key card and tried again several times with the same result – every 5 minutes I was out of electricity. After awhile I went down and asked if I could change the room.

But the receptionist sent a bellboy to fix the problem and luckily it was okay after that.

Another downside was the air condition which was really noisy and I cannot adjust the setting as it is either turn on or off only. So I have to live with it and use ear plugs during night time. And the mattress was really hard and I think it hurt my back as I was not use to a very hard mattress. Shame really as the room is quite large and I can get internet access from the room as well – it was free.

The bathroom was quite large with very basic shower, where the floor get wet after shower. Shampoo and soap provided freely.

Not much to see from the balcony as it was facing the other building, so mostly I closed the windows and curtains for privacy.

I did not use swimming pool either, but I saw plenty of people (mostly man) take a plunge in the pool and some relaxing at the pool restaurant.

The hotel has one big restaurant next at the reception area and it always busy but I did not try it.

It cost THB600 (=usd 19) per night without breakfast.
the bedroom
old television
fridge and hall way to the front d…
basic bathroom
gingerbatik says:
true Jim.. it was cheap hotel.
Posted on: Nov 20, 2013
rsvpme says:
I sort of think..you got what you paid for,...perhaps
Posted on: Nov 19, 2013