Taksteeg 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Sushi Amsterdam Reviews

sarahelaine sarahela…
Oct 21, 2007
Sushi is a small Japanese restaurant up a side street a couple of blocks from Dam Square. A set four course meal for two, tea, plum wine and reasonable tip came to about 32€ each.

The portions were generous, the staff were friendly, and the food was amazing. We had seaweed salad, sashimi (the salmon, which I normally view as sushi for people who don't like sushi, was absolutely out of this world), spiced tuna rolls, miso soup (really, really good) and then beef, chicken, tuna and salmon skewers. The beef was really pink and tender, which I love - if you like your meat to be well done you might not like it as much, but I thought it was the best beef I'd had for years. The plum wine was gorgeous, and the waitress was more than happy to box up the stuff we couldn't finish.

sdbleve says:
I take it the sex museum was not open at breakfast time :)
Posted on: Dec 07, 2007
Aopaq says:
And here I thought you mostly ate Automaat food....hahaha! You are obviously a true food connoisseur. My test for a good sushi restaurant is if I can get takuan (pickled radish) .....yummmm.
Posted on: Oct 23, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Sushi

our arrive in Netherlands
In the morning we take the bus to the airport at 08h10 in 15 minutes we are there.We take the flight at 11h00 and we arrive in Eindhoven at 13h00.We take the bus from the airport to the train station…sushi, frankfurt... If you buy there the ticket to Amsterdam, you must ask about the direct ticket, if not, you must…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals