Sushi & Wok

Essendropsgate 9, Oslo, Norway - +47 23 20 28 33

Sushi & Wok Oslo Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Small, but good nigeri sushi Feb 11, 2012
Sushi & Wok is located in the part of Oslo called Majorstuen. It´s only two blocks from the Vigelands Sculpture Park and 2 minutes from the metro station. The Colosseum Cinema is right across the street.

I have eaten at Sushi & Wok twice. Both times were good experiences. The atmosphere is casual and lively and the service friendly and helpful. The service is also very efficient. Have never had to wait long for the food. The restaurant is divided into two parts. To the left of the entrance is a small room where you order from the menu. To the right is a bigger room with a conveyor belt. There you can either order from the menu or pick whatever you feel like from the conveyor belt.

The only complaint I have is that the nigeri sushi is very small and there is no wasabi between the fish and the rice. The wasabi on the plate was a bit dry. Despite the size and lack of wasabi, the sushi is good. When you order a big menu it could have been served on a bigger plate. I have never tried any of their wok dishes, but from what I have seen other people order, it looks good. For desert we had the mango sorbet. It was nice, fresh and not too sweet.

Both times I ate at Sushi & Wok were late lunches, so I have never sat at the conveyor belt. It seems like they don´t start it before the restaurant is full, which is from about 5 pm.

Will I eat at Sushi & Wok again? I probably will. The location is convenient, the atmosphere warm and the sushi is good.

Opening hours:

Sunday-Monday 2 pm – 10 pm, Tuesday – Saturday: 2 pm – 11 pm
Sushi Max menu (16 pieces)
Sushi Medium menu (11 pieces)
Tempura maki and Salmon nigeri sus…
Mango sorbet
sylviandavid says:
Congratulations on your featured review!!! So pleased for you.
mountaingirl says:
Congrats on the feature! Although I am not a sushi fan, that looks absolutely yummy! :-)
monky says:
Congrats on your featured Sarah well done:)

Check Oslo Hotel Deals