Sushi Siam

647 Lincoln Road, Miami, FL, USA

Sushi Siam Miami Reviews

sirenn9 sirenn9
Jan 22, 2007
One of the first things I noticed while driving down the streets of Miami and checking out restaurant options was that there were tons of restaurants that served sushi AND Thai food. The only logic I could see in it was that the restaurant owners were trying to capitalize as much as possible on people, in general, particularly picky eaters who liked certain types of Asian food, but not others. This immediately made me question the quality and taste of the food, as well as the authenticity. Being from the Bay Area, I thought this was really strange...

I decided that I absolutely had to give one of these places a try, since they were everywhere and they seemed to do really well and be popular among South Florida's inhabitants. As I was walking down Lincoln Road, my friend pointed at one of the many restaurants with outdoor dining and said "That place is great", and I realized this was one of the Sushi-Thai restaurants I was so intrigued by. I told her we should stop and eat lunch there.

We ordered the shrimp tempura roll, the unagi roll and the Mussaman curry, just to sample both the Thai food and the sushi they had there, and to my surprise both of them were spectacular- I am not exagerating. These people had completely mastered two very different types of Asian fare. I was very impressed. I also thought the service was great, as well as the outdoor dining aspect, considering Lincoln Road is a great place for people-watching. I highly recommend trying places like this while you are in Miami- places that you would normally not set foot in if you lived in the Bay Area. You might actually be pleasantly surprised.

Check Miami Hotel Deals