Sushi Samba

www.sushisamba.com - 305-673-5337

Sushi Samba Miami Beach Reviews

gmalagon gmalagon
Sep 30, 2006
Sushi Samba is by far one of the most popular restaurants on Lincoln Road. It is Japanese Fusion for sure, but you go to Sushi Samba for the atmosphere and people watching. The line up is always nuts, and I am sure if you know someone there, it is easier to get in blah, blah, blah. But my parents and I always insist to sit outside, and we don't mind the wait, as we just go shopping in the interim:D

There are a bevy of things to order, but we always order the Plum Sake. My parents and I each have our own bottle (which tells you how yummy it is), and from that point on, the evening just goes swell. To be honest, the food is good, but nothing outstanding. We order the fusion cold and hot appetizers (the Kobe Beef is so melt-in-your-mouth good that we end up ordering 3 plates, and the fried crab is crispy and yum). My parents and I don't usually order a full main course; instead, we order lots of fresh sashimi and appetizers, and that is fine for us.

Service is never a problem at Sushi Samba, so I would definitely recommend eating there whenever you're in South Beach, Lincoln. It is almost akin to Las Ramblas in Barcelona with the pedestrian pathwalks in the middle and restaurants on either sides of the street.

Check Miami Beach Hotel Deals