Sushi Ro

Marugame, Marugame, Japan

Sushi Ro Marugame Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Very simple place with great sushi May 08, 2013
We were talking about where to have dinner and as many of you already know, I´m a great sushi lover, so when my friend suggested that we go to their favorite sushi place, I was not going to refuse. Sushi Ro is located in the city of Marugame. It is not a fancy place, but very popular. There is often a long line and on Sundays it can be up to 2 hours wait to get a table.

They have a great variety of sushi. Since they are always busy, there´s a quick turn over on the food, which means that the sushi is always fresh. Each plate has a sensor under it. If a plate has gone around the kaiten belt several times and no one has taken it, the sensor will register it and the plate will be removed.

Seating is either by a counter or by tables. If you don't fancy anything on the conveyor belt, you can place your special order on the computer by each table. When your order is about to reach your table, a bell will ring. This fantastic sushi cost only 105 yen pr plate. That´s about $1 pr plate!

I can highly recommend Sushi Ro for their great sushi. I can´t wait to go back for more! The downside is that it is so far from where I live.
jeminigirl says: