Sushi & Moda Cirkus

Carrer d'Avinyó 24, Barcelona, Spain

Sushi & Moda Cirkus Barcelona Reviews

tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Special restaurante for couples and good friends Jul 07, 2007
Last Friday we had a small TB get together and Manel took us to the most exciting place! It was located very close from the Barcelona´s City Hall and from the outside it looks like a clothing store. You go in and you see all these clothes in both sides, but if you keep going until the very end of the corridor you find a red courtain... and behind it, you find this excelent restaurante! It was not dinner time, so we just sat down to have a couple of drinks... by the way, order a "Mojito"... they are incredible! It is a Sushi place, but if you don´t like raw fish, you also have other dishes... the inside is spectacular, very well decorated and in a couple of tables you find very comfortable sofas! Music was very good too! I just wish we had time to have dinner there, it looked really cooool!

Well, a week later I decided to go for dinner there. I booked a table in the morning and we got there around 10pm. Although I am not a fan of this type of food I loved it! the presentation was awesome, very good indeed! So nice that I had to take some photos...hahah I am attaching some of them. Again, we had "mojitos" and I must say they were the best I have ever had. If you go there don´t miss the opportunity and order one or two :) Dinner for two was around 70 euros, so not bad at all considering we had a full dinner!
anjok says:
small tb gettogether in barcelona without me? i want to cry :)
Posted on: Jun 09, 2008