Sushi Koku

Sushi Koku - Pre-packed cakes

Sushi Koku Bangkok Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Not so good anymore Jul 29, 2012
After my massage at Foot Massage & Spa I felt like eating sushi. I had eaten at Sushi Koku once before. I remembered that the place wasn´t that great, but that they had good sushi.

Sushi Koku is located in the departure hall, behind the security check. It looked a bit different now, less sushi like, but the menu was the same. The picture of the rainbow roll looked very tempting, so I ordered it and a fruit salad. The roll was good, but the pieces were way to big. It was a real challenge to eat it. The fruit salad had melon in it, which was far from ripe. It did not turn out to be the meal I had expected.

The staff are not overwhelmingly friendly. They do what they have to do, but nothing more. The counter looked dirty. It had probably been wiped off with a dirty cloth.

For some reason it does not feel right that a sushi bar serves breakfast, pasta, pizza, burgers, Thai food, salads, sandwiches and pastries. Sushi was the smallest part of the menu. The sandwiches were ready made, but the baguettes looked nice and fresh.

Café Palomar, a little further out in the terminal looks exactly like Sushi Koku, just without the sushi sign. They have exactly the same menu. Must be the same company and the same kitchen. From the menu, Café Palomar is a much more suitable name. I doubt that I will eat at Sushi Koku again.
My rainbow roll
One bite!
Fruit salad and a pomegranate juice
ccjbeachbum says:
yes dead give away when sushi servers breakfast,pasta,burgers etc ---ty for the warning
Posted on: Jul 29, 2012