Sushi Jin

301-608-0990

Sushi Jin Silver Spring Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Sushi in an intimate setting in Silver Spring Dec 20, 2011
Sushi Jin is a small space in downtown Silver Spring (it's next to Quizno's and you might miss it walking down the street).

I have been there several times and always enjoy the service and food. I don't think they can hold more than 40 people (including the bar area); it's not super fancy, but it's so nice when I go.

The staff is sweet & hot tea is usually free when you order sushi, but they are sometimes confused when I ask for sugar and a spoon. I like the spicy stuff and never have a complaint when I eat at Sushi Jin. I am usually prone to getting my usuals, but have easily convinced myself to order items off the special menu once I read what's in it. When I have my sushi itch, I have learned to locate sushi restaurants in the DC metropolitan area and this place will always be on my list. Stop by one evening or for lunch, but be aware they are closed from 330-5pm between lunch and dinner. Enjoy!
curious1028 curious1…
Authentic and Delish! May 31, 2011
It's not much to look at from the outside - or as my Brazilian student said, "Outside, ugly, but inside very beautiful!" It's easy to walk right pass but pleeeez don't! The sushi is delicious - and ask for some orange, spicey sauce on the side. I would say head up to Silver Spring plaza on Saturday morning and catch the flea market and the farmer's market then head one block up on Fenton and have a delicious Sushi lunch at Sushi Jin! The perfect afternoon. Afterwards, you can walk back down and collapse on a chair beside the fountain and surely there will be a live performance happening as there always is in the summer months. Enjoy!

Check Silver Spring Hotel Deals