Sushi Hama

(520) 888-6763

Sushi Hama Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Good Sushi in Tucson May 14, 2008
When I first relocated to Arizona, Jerry used to take me shopping at Wild Oats (he is a health conscious guy), coming from Europe to the desert I did not believe that there could be fresh seafood in the state. Jerry took Desire and I to this sushi bar called Sushi Hama were I was with shame proved wrong. Great fresh fish and large servings were offered: Jerry had talked himself into sushi so much so that I began to crave it by the time we sat at dinner. Desire could not wait, her dad had talked her into sushi and everything else there is to be eaten as part of the sushi meal. The atmosphere was inviting and service quite charming I might add. It does get busy so I suggest you call in a reservation if you are going in on Friday evening. I particularly loved the atmosphere, and the hot towels that Pancho tossed to us when we were seated!

The food was great, but I can tell you that this is the first time I really got sick from eating sushi. Please do not get me wrong, I was the only one who got sick Jerry and Desire ate more that they should have and woke up to bacon, eats and cheese and I was in bed all morning the next day. But I do recommend this restaurant to all who like sushi and yes, we do have fresh seafood in the desert.

Check Tucson Hotel Deals