Sushi Fever

Sushi Fever - THE BAR

Sushi Fever Las Vegas Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
YUMMY ROLLS Dec 18, 2008
Sal (sincitytraveler) suggested to come here. since all of us are going to be in different side of the country, we all wanted to meet up before the holidays. i heard this is one of the best sushi bars in vegas. many locals knows this place.

we all ordered and shared rolls. sal did most of the ordering since this is his favorite spot. i had to have my hamachi (yellow tail)

we ordered, spider roll, candy cane roll, garlic roll, arizona roll, dragon roll, dynamite roll, japanese burrito, and a gala roll, which it was not in the menu. it is a special roll only locals would know. i have no idea what was in the rolls, accept for the basic dragon roll, spider roll and dynamite roll. although they have the best spider roll. i love the candy cane roll. i think it has crab, yellow tail and it had crunchy bits in it.

the menu has very unique rolls. i need to come back to try the ones i could eat. i have many allergies. i can't remember what was in the rolls. i was too busy eating it. BTW, it pased the hamachi test. the prices are not bad. for the 4 of us the bill was $30 per person and i was full. that is total of 8 rolls. the serve is great. you just have to call them, but they are very helpful.
CANDY CANE ROLL
SPIDER ROLL
DRAGON ROLL
ARIZONA ROLL
HuBison says:
You know, I have never had sushi in Vegas-gonna have to find a worthy place on the Strip!
Posted on: Jul 01, 2010
KeikoCreative says:
Will do that, definitely:) Oh I love eating sushi in SE Asia, there are alot more variety compare to Europe. I miss the steam egg, I miss all the soupy stuff:P
Posted on: Jan 09, 2009
mellemel8 says:
ooo you should check out my "sushi loca" review.
Posted on: Jan 08, 2009
lucabrassi lucabras…
Really good sushi Apr 08, 2008
Everybody in Las Vegas knows Sushi Fever and has been there. Its a hangout among the locals. During lunch and dinner, people come to eat as well as people watch. The decor is medium but makes up for it in the really good sushi.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals