Sushi 21

Saint George, Utah

Sushi 21 Saint George Reviews

pavlim pavlim
Amazing Sushi Mar 27, 2011
Sushi 21 had a great atmosphere, and the Sushi was so good. We really enjoyed the service as well, and the friendly "sushi makers"
VegasBrittney VegasBri…
Oct 21, 2006
My parents took some friends who claimed to be sushi connoisseur but if that’s the case then apparently I’ve never had really good sushi and I never want it, I'll stick with the sushi I've been eating. The place was packed with a line out the door, but considering it was Saturday night and therefore date night in St. George that didn't say much. The sushi was clearly frozen and not fresh (not surprising as St. George isn't exactly a hub of cultural activity ) I was shocked they had sushi at all I should've known better. There was no variance from the menu and the menu was very limited not to mention pricey. I thought I'd try the hibachi since the sushi didn't have much to offer, wouldn't you know it neither did the hibachi. I settled on teriyaki chicken, I love to watch the chef's work and this one was no slacker but sadly my chicken was over cooked and dry. Jessika complained that she did not receive enough steak and Mike not enough scallops. What Eric and I did split in sushi was less than impressive and we left with a healthy bill all the same. So now my parents have been given to opposing opinions, but considering it may be there only option I don't suppose it will change there opinion and since they don't eat sushi I suppose they will continue to go.
VegasBrittney says:
Not to worry, I love sushi, I won't let one bad experience turn me off it. Cooked fish isn't for me but give it to me raw any day!
OurWorldTrip says:
I agree with Lisa, Sushi is amazing! I absolutely love it. Had some nice and reasonable priced Sushi n Seattle. Give it another go and you'll be pleasantly surprised :)
vances says:
Sounds like you got a raw deal.....

Check Saint George Hotel Deals