Surkys Food Sabores del Sur

Av. Benjamin Carrion , Guayaquil, Ecuador
Surkys Food Sabores del Sur - name
Surkys Food Sabores del Sur - name
Surkys Food Sabores del Sur - the yuquitas stuffed with melt cheese and huancaina sauce (made with milk, cheese, pepper, crackers and spices)
Surkys Food Sabores del Sur - the anticuchos with corn, potato and spicy sauce
Surkys Food Sabores del Sur - menu
Surkys Food Sabores del Sur - some Peruvian dishes, suggested by the chef

Surkys Food Sabores del Sur Guayaquil Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Peruvian food in Guayaquil at Surkys Food Jul 19, 2009
It was about 3pm when we finally were ready with check in and went to look for a place to eat. We were staying in the Alborada area and in our way to the hostel, I saw a Peruvian Restaurant and there we went :)

I was so excited about the idea of getting the real cebiche and my Peruvian food, but unfortunately it was late. There was a large group and 2 other tables. The waitress told us in advance that our order would take long. Ok, we'd wait.

The restaurant is located in Alborada, which is an area close to the airport. The restaurant is not very big, but clean and nice.

I can’t say much about the food, since we hardly got any. This was so frustrating. I ordered a cebiche and after 30min, the waitress came saying they run out of fish and seafood, thanks to the large group, which even left some food, grrrr. Nevermind, we’d have the yuquitas stuffed with cheese and huancaina dipping sauce. They were very good, although I have tried better sauce – the one I make, hehe. Also we got anticuchos (cow’s heart). They were good too. Food was ok, but I felt that even better since we were starving, haha.

I’d like to try this place another time, when it’s earlier and I can choose my dish without restricitons, hehe. This restaurant seems to be new and is run by a Peruvian, so next time I’m in Guayaquil, I’ll give it another try and introduce myself to the owner – another Peruvian :P
name
the yuquitas stuffed with melt che…
the anticuchos with corn, potato a…

Check Guayaquil Hotel Deals