Surfpoint@Prevelley

Check Margaret River Hotel Deals

Surfpoint@Prevelley Margaret River Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Nice and quiet, but still enough backpackers to have a good time! Feb 28, 2011
When I needed to get out of Perth, I knew Margaret River was the destination to go to. I was a little upset that most of the hostels weren't on the beach, but when the chick I was traveling with found this place I couldn't have been more pleased. Now it's not right on the beach, but unlike the hostels based in Margaret River, it's only a 5 minute walk maximum which is great.

It's pretty quiet out here, which is a nice change from Northbridge in Perth. When we went to the beach at night if you were silent you couldn't here anything except the crash of waves.

Everything is pretty average about this hostel, and even though it's a smaller one, the kitchen tends to almost always be in use.

At night there are a few picnic tables out front, by the pool ( oh yes there is a pool), where you can have some drinks and some laughs,

If I ever return to Margaret River, which I really do hope I get the chance to, I will not hesitate to stay here.
passion4travel passion4…
Jan 21, 2011
Great backpackers, clean & close to beach with fantastic amenities. The only down side is that it's about 10 minutes drive out of central Margaret River although they do run a free shuttle bus into town once a day. If you just want to chill or surf for a couple of days...then this is the place.

Check Margaret River Hotel Deals