Suratha Inn

Check Kuta Hotel Deals

Suratha Inn Kuta Reviews

andrejav andrejav
Suratha Inn Jul 21, 2013
Kuta was a bit of the nightmare for me. I got to the airport, had to go through horrible search in their offices, and after that ended a bit lost looking for the transport to the city. Luckily I asked few people where I can find hostels and after making deal with the crook taxi driver, he took me to one of those hostels. That place did not have any space so I went around the beach area asking in back street hotels for nice rooms and low prices.

In one of these back alleys I found Suratha Inn which was a family house Inn in just a block away from the Kuta beach. Almost whole block is divided by the same family and they have 3-4 Inns and hotels. Good thing having the family around is that you can always find the room, and I found one for 80000rp. They also hooked me up with nice and cheap motorcycle (I got that one for 40000 rp per day).

This building had few floors and looked pretty new. I got the room on the second floor that had ok bed and restroom. Issue that I had with this place is only two plugs for power and I had to have one always connected to fan. This room did not have much air passing through it and during the day it is very hot. Windows have strange opening mechanism that did not really make me feel secure in this place. Fan was not big enough for the size of the place, so I did not sleep that well. There is nice small holder for wet clothes outside of the room.

There is no real reception aside of the guy sitting on the table downstairs sometimes and managing the current affairs. They have ok WiFi connection in the room.

Beach is only a block away, there is bunch of restaurants all around and most of the night life is at walking distance. Owners are very chill and nice, they speak ok English and they will help you with directions.

Check Kuta Hotel Deals