Supernatural Santana: A trip through the Hits

Las Vegas, Nevada

Supernatural Santana: A trip through the Hits Las Vegas Reviews

nicolecarp nicoleca…
Supernatural Santana: A Trip Through the Hits Sep 04, 2010
Supernatural Santana is a a spiritual journey through the music of Carlos Santana and his insanely talented band. Located at The Joint inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas this show is one to see should you want to get out of your seat and dance.

Carlos describes this show as 'hippie at heart' and delivers music heard throughout the years. I can honestly say that I am not a huge fan but the tickets were free and I figured a genius guitarist had to put on a good show. I was taken back with the level of talent that I very much appreciate. They played for over an hour of nonstop musical beats. Percussion, organ, trumpet, trombone, bongo, drums and let's not forget guitars working together to please your ears and make your hips move.

Tickets range from: $91.00 - $151.00 Our seats were the second level back from the stage in the 2nd and were $121.00 each. Ticketmaster has a new system to help you choose a seat and know what price it is.

Carlos Santana and his band have a 2 year residency with the Hard Rock Hotel and have dates for September 2010 and January 2011 on sale.

Side note: Cameras are allowed. Usually they aren't so I didn't bring mine but don't make the same mistake I did.

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals