Superior Grill

3636 Saint Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA, USA
Superior Grill - with Adam!!!
Superior Grill - awesome Cheese Dip!!!
Superior Grill - the location on St. Charles Ave.
Superior Grill - outside
Superior Grill - Cheese enchiladas
Superior Grill - Cheese enchiladas

Superior Grill New Orleans Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Superior Time at the Superior Grill :) Dec 28, 2008
I couldn't believe there wasn't any review from this place... well, time to fix it, hehe.

Ok, start talking about the location. This place is very well located. It's in Uptown on the very nice St. Charles Avenue. The windowed dining rooms glow with colored light-strings and neon signs for domestic and Mexican beers. The formality of white-clothed tables and red-brick walls is softened by ethnic bric-a-brac and a festively decorated bar area, while the open kitchen gives bustle to the laid-back atmosphere.

Their cuisine is Mexican. They give you complimentary chips and salsa, but save room--the restaurant lives up to its name portion-wise. We had a Tex Mex Chili con Queso as appetizer. It was a cheese to dip the chips. A really good dip! Awesome!!! Of course you can find the quesadillas, tacos, salads, burritos, fajitas. The food is good and portions are big. If you are in a group the combination plates are a good idea, but definitely what attracts more people are the: Margaritas! They are just delicious! A must if you are here! And they serve it flavored too.

Superior Grill's crowd is mostly young, but it doesn't mean you won't find older people there. In fact once I went there with my boss and a colleague, haha. So much fun! The place is always packed, so if you don't make a reservation, be ready to wait. But don't worry about it! You can wait at the bar, enjoying a refreshing Margarita, yummy!!!!

The staff is friendly and helpful. Another pro'. They have daily Happy Hours, yeah!!!!

Everytime I visit the city, I have to go to Superior Grill :)
the location on St. Charles Ave.
outside
awesome Cheese Dip!!!

Related Travel Blogs About Superior Grill

Dec 27th - First dinner in New Orleans at Superior Grill!!!
After Blair arrived we went to downtown to pick up Osvaldo. A couple of minutes after we arrived, he showed up. Ok, now we were ready to go, get some food and drinks. Blair asked me where to go, mmm.… After Blair arrived we went to downtown to pick up Osvaldo. A couple of minutes after we arrived, he showed…

Check New Orleans Hotel Deals