Super8 1 Lanzhou Sq.

Check Lanzhou Hotel Deals

Super8 1 Lanzhou Sq. Reviews

TheJohnsons TheJohns…
American chain hotel in the city Sep 19, 2012
We booked this one online as we had had enough of being turned away from just about every hotel we had tried to stay in, except the very dubious traffic hotels. Of course China being China they could not find our online booking, good thing I had kept the confirmation email on the desktop of my netbook! 40mins later and two phone calls to their central booking office later we started to be booked in. This was also after a stand up show down with "no we have no reservation for you" to "yes I have here it is, and no i am not paying anymore than I have reserved it for online"!!!! Once that was sorted out the Super8 Hotel was very good.Very clean, and as all Chinese attended Hotels, quite noisey. The room was cleaned and tidied every day, we had a smaller than used to bathroom, but kitted out as per western standards with Western wc and walk in shower.The price we paid was 265Y per night for double a twin room, inc. Breakfast. So great just make sure you have a reservation and stand your ground.
jenniferhibbard says:
That was quite a battle!
Posted on: Sep 23, 2012
Vikram says:
Good experience overall, so Yay!
Posted on: Sep 22, 2012