Super Salads Patria

Zapopan, Mexico

Super Salads Patria Zapopan Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
I love Super Salads!! Oct 19, 2009
Super Salads is a mexican chain specialized in salads, obviously, but also in sandwiches and soups. The whole concept is very cool. When you arrive you are given a piece of paper where you check your options and "make your combo" for your lunch. Usually you can make combinations between soup and sandwich, soup and salad or salad and sandwich. The size of the plates is usually very generous so you won't leave hungry. They have lots of options including some for vegetarian people. The best is that you can join your meal with some delicious "fresh water" (agua fresca - flavored water made with natural fruit) which is the most traditional drink that mexicans have their meals with.

My selection was a ridiculously delicious tortilla soup (tortilla chips with melting cheese and avocado in a tomato soup - I know you must be salivating by now) and a "Louisiana style" chicken sandwich. I was surprised they had some Louisiana specialties for the month and I decided to try. Lol I must really be missing Louisiana to have Louisiana food in Mexico! Anyway the taste was great and pretty cajun. I absolutely love this restaurant and you must try it if you come to Mexico.
Super Salads main entrance
Louisiana Food in Mexico!
Cajun chicken salad
They had some Alabama choices too!
almond72 says:
Oh my ! Such great stuff, I wanna bite my monitor.
Posted on: Oct 30, 2009
delsol67 says:
Yeah Veggie!!!
Posted on: Oct 21, 2009
montecarlostar says:
Hey Amber! I immediatly thought of you when I went to this restaurant!! I am sure you'll absolutely love it :D Especially the flavored water :P I had a pineapple-alfalfa water that made me moooooo! Hahaha :D
Posted on: Oct 20, 2009