Super Corals Hotel Hikkaduwa

Super Corals Hotel Hikkaduwa Rates and Deals

Super Corals Hotel Hikkaduwa Reviews

liveandletdie liveandl…
Mildew and tsunami damage is still evident Aug 20, 2011
I chose this hotel on a whim. I had had a beer there the day before and thought I'd try it. I took a single room which had 2 twin beds. The shower and the toilet were next to each other so when I showered I had to put the toilet paper outside the room. All the rooms smell of mildew (I looked at 2 others). There were ants and crickets in the room.

I went to the breakfast buffet which was empty by 9:00 and they charged me 650 RP. I complained and the manager got worried that I'd write a bad review of the hotel. He was unfortunately right.

Sri Lanka is definitely a developing country so when traveling here its not easy to find a nice clean room up to western standards. I took this all into consideration when reviewing Super Corals.

The problem with this hotel is they haven't cleaned the place up enough to be charging 50 USD a night. The staff is also unable to make decisions on their own and repeat the orders they've been given. They repeat the price over and over again even when a customer complains.

My fazit is find another hotel or go to Unawatuna and stay at the Banana Garden or Tartuga. Its just past Galle and its a must nice beach.
nabkamar nabkamar
Good Average Accomodation Jan 19, 2011
Well it is a mix feeling.

Rooms were ok in size, old furniture but clean.

The AC was working; the bathroom had a window to the hallway ... Funny enough whenever anybody is doing anything in the bathroom u can smell in the hallway :)

Service was ok especially after tipping the boss...

The main thing it was a mistake to get stuck to one hotel during my entire stay (I stayed only for 5 nights).

Along the cost you will find too many hostiles or room for rent run by local families. It is much cheaper and jollier. Believe me people there are so warmhearted and it would be more enjoyable to stay with them rather than in a hotel.

Super Corals Hotel Hikkaduwa Overview

Discover all that Hikkaduwa has to offer with Lanka Super Corals Hotel as a base.This 2-star hotel offers 93 comfortable guestrooms with a range of in-room facilities suitable for the modern traveler.In-room facilities include air conditioning, television, balcony/terrace.This Hikkaduwa accommodation features on-site facilities such as shops, coffee shop, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities .To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including pool (kids), pool outdoor.Along with its convenient location in Hikkaduwa, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests.For your reservation at the Lanka Super Corals Hotel Hikkaduwa, please enter your preferred visit dates and follow our secure online booking form.

Check Super Corals Hotel Rates and Deals