Super 8

Check Forsyth Hotel Deals

Super 8 Forsyth Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Typical Budget Motel Jan 03, 2012
We got off the road at midnight and stopped at the Super 8 in Forsyth, Georgia. It was a large motel with outdoor room entrances, which I'm not that crazy about. The bed was absolutely hard as a rock; I like a firm mattress, but this was taking it to the extreme (but typical of budget interstate motels). I will say the shower was decent, and not one of those newfangled showerheads that I usually can't figure out. The toilet knob did have some issues, though.

There was a complementary continental breakfast offered, but when we checked out at 9:30 in the morning, it was already packed up. I assume it was nothing more than toast or dry cereal with juice or coffee.

This was the typical budget motel that suffices for a night's sleep while traveling on the interstate. I don't think I'd pick this place if a longer stay was needed. For a non-smoking room with two queen beds (on a Thursday night), the cost was $62. The guy working asked if we had any discounts, and since we weren't aware of any, he did give us a 10% discount on the room.

To find the Super 8 in Forsyth, on Interstate 75, turn to the west and the entrance can be seen from there.

Check Forsyth Hotel Deals