Super 8 Swift Current

Super 8 Swift Current Rates and Deals

Super 8 Swift Current Reviews

winnie-k123 winnie-k…
Disappointed at Swift Current Super 8 Sep 20, 2011
I rolled off the Trans Canada highway and into Swift Current at 2:00 am on an (early) Friday morning.

After trying to get accommodations at two previous locations (both of which had no vacancies) I stopped in at the Swift Current Super 8. I was surprised not to find accommodation readily in Swift Current, especially on a Thursday night.

There were some rooms left at the Super 8. Unfortunately there were only smoking rooms left. I took a room at $124/night, which was more than I was hoping to pay.

The rooms were fairly clean, however I could notice the smell of smoke as soon I walked in. The bathroom was nice and the room was a good size.

The bed was really lumpy and the pillows weren't much better. For the price I paid, I was looking for much more comfort than what was provided. I do not think I will be staying at a Super 8 again in the near future.

Super 8 Swift Current Overview

Conveniently located off Highway 1 and 4, the Super 8 Motel Swift Current provides an access to the local attractions like Civic Centre, Docs Town Heritage Village, Elmwood Golf Course, Swift Current Museum and many more, which guests can explore at leisure.

Furnished to suit your needs and taste, each of the tastefully appointed accommodation units has a cosy ambience for your time away from home.

Set in the pleasant ambience, the on-site breakfast room serves a delicious breakfast for you to relish and later, you can enjoy an array of delicious menus that are offered at the nearby restaurants.

Super 8 Amenities