Super 8 Summersville

306 Merchants Walk, Summersville, WV, USA

Super 8 Summersville Rates and Deals

Super 8 Summersville Reviews

binky binky
Super 8 Motel Summerville Still Keeps Me Up at Night, Not in a Good Way Sep 20, 2010
Wow, where to start with this one. Let me just say this was not one of the best motels I have stayed at in my life and I have stayed at some real doozies. The lady at the front desk was nice enough but looking around the lobby, I couldn’t help but notice that the place was a little rundown for my taste.

After checkout, we headed on up to second floor via the stairs. We both were a little surprised at how dark the lighting was and how the place was in need of a renovation.

Then we entered the room. The room itself was pretty rundown and decorated in bright orange and brown. Not the most attractive set up. Also, when we entered the room, the smell of perfumed wet dog slapped us in the face. Not a pleasant combo. It also didn’t feel as if the room had been thoroughly cleaned in a while and checked the sheets to make sure they were clean. They were, but the blankets appeared to have had better days and the pillows were pretty flat and did nothing to support my head.

The bathroom was okay though dark but sufficient. That is until I picked up a washcloth to see a large dark brown stain on it. It wasn’t a fresh stain, but how a hotel could keep a washcloth that looked as if it had been used to clean a baby’s butt three years ago was questionable. I quickly threw the cloth on the ground, took a quick shower and used one of the thin measly larger towels to wipe down quickly and got the hell out of there.

We slept with the fan unit on, but unfortunately it took us a while to sleep as the fan kept banging all night. At around 6:30AM, the cleaning lady started to bang on our door to see if we had checkout yet. We ignored her until she came back at 7:00AM and kept pounding on our door more firmly. My friend got up and told her we were sleeping and didn’t need to check out until 11:00AM. Her answer was she just wanted to get a jump on her day. Yeah, and we would like to sleep until checkout.

The place was so scary that we left as soon as we were both fully awake and skipped the breakfast. Look the place was so rundown there was no way we were putting any of their food into our system.

To be honest with you, I would never step into this hotel again. The price was decent, but it wasn’t worth the risk of crapped on towels and crazy smells that might have caused God only knows what kind of damage. If in the Summersville area, pay the extra money and stay somewhere else, you’ve been warned.
Orange and Brown Polyester
At least There's an Applebees Clos…
Scary Towel Incident

Super 8 Summersville Overview

The Super 8 Motel - Summersville is located in Summersville (WV) making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Super 8 Motel - Summersville boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is fully equipped with hair dryer, in room safe, satellite/cable TV.Guests staying at this Summersville (WV) accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as laundry service/dry cleaning, pets allowed, WiFi .The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make your booking at the Super 8 Motel - Summersville Summersville (WV), please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Super 8 Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Vending Machines