Super 8 Portsmouth / Old Towne

Super 8 Portsmouth / Old Towne Rates and Deals

Super 8 Portsmouth / Old Towne Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Shame on this place! Feb 05, 2008
Well, the good thing about this place was that there was an elevator and that the staff was nice. Our room however was not very clean. There were cigarette ashes on the floor, cigarette burns in the furniture and television. The sheets were clean though which was the only reason why I didn't ask for a new room plus I'm in general not that kind of person anyways, and I am a smoker myself, but that was a little too much if you ask me.

After opening the window, which was possible, thank god, the air quality in the room improved as well. But all in all, for a motel that wants to charge you $80 a night, you think they could at least make sure that the surfaces are clean and put an ashtray in a smoking room, so people don't ash on the floor and burn furniture instead. Well I am no animal so I used a plastic cup with water in it. And again I realize that I should have asked for those things but I think they should be done without having to ask for them. :-)

No idea what the non smoking rooms are like so I can't comment on that.

I was just glad that my car was still there and in one piece in the morning, since we were not in the best part of town.
missandrea81 says:
Yeah, well, it was a bed and my car was still there the next morning so I guess it wasn't that bad. ;-)
Posted on: Apr 04, 2008
hummingbird50 says:
Grrr...not good for super 8....
Posted on: Feb 27, 2008
jennjeff1 says:
You poor thing! Super-8 is never all that great!
Posted on: Feb 22, 2008

Super 8 Portsmouth / Old Towne Overview

Positioned along London Boulevard, the Super 8 Motel Portsmouth (Virginia) is within easy access from some attractions. Among these are the Children's Museum of Virginia, Nauticus National Maritime Center, Moses Myers House, Chrysler Museum of Art and the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard Museum. IHOP and Ruby Tuesday's are some of the nearby restaurants.

Guest rooms at the Super 8 Motel Portsmouth (Virginia) are outfitted with modern amenities. These include cable televisions, air-conditioning units, clock radios, hair dryers and telephones with voicemail features. Coffee makers and mini fridges are also offered.

The Super 8 Motel Portsmouth (Virginia) is a three-storey property with a parking area that accommodates trucks and RVs. This Portsmouth accommodation also provides copy and fax services, a 24-hour front desk and surveillance cameras. Complimentary amenities include a Continental breakfast and high-speed Internet access.

Super 8 Portsmouth / Old Towne Amenities