Super 8 Motel York (Pennsylvania)

Average rate: $54 - Hotel class: 1 star
40 Arsenal Road, York, PA, USA

Super 8 Motel York (Pennsylvania) Rates and Deals

Super 8 Motel York (Pennsylvania) Reviews

EmmaRV EmmaRV
Surprisingly nice stay! Oct 15, 2014
After reading over some reviews online about this hotel, I was dubious as to how good my stay would be. I really only needed a place to sleep at night, so I wasn't too fussed either way.

When I arrived, the staff were friendly and welcoming, and when I entered the room I was very surprised, the room was decent sized, it was pristine, no dirt, dust, mould or bugs or anything I'd read about, the bed was super comfy, the shower was amazing - I could go on !!

All in all, I was very happy with my stay (3 weeks), and finding that the hotel was actually very nice definitely helped make it even better - would recommend highly!!
esterrene esterrene
Super 8 in York, Pa Apr 23, 2009
I have a bit of a mix review from my stay at the Super 8 in York, PA

1. Spacious rooms

2. mini fridge and microwave

3. clean and comfy beds

4. located 2 miles away from downtown York

5. extremely friendly and helpful staff. Manager allowed me to stay 2 hours past check out time and offered me the chance to stay longer if I needed..

the major con:

I would probably stay here again because they take the corporate lodging card and like I stated above the people are very friendly, but definitely gonna request a room in the front and not near the center corner (the hotel was shaped in a L shape). I have no idea what caused all the nioses. I am thinking it was possibly a pipe in the wall.
esterrene says:
Posted on: Sep 07, 2009
montecarlostar says:
Lol I do def need some silence to sleep!
Posted on: Sep 07, 2009

Super 8 Motel York (Pennsylvania) Overview

The Super 8 Motel York PA is located on PA Route 30 at I-83 Convenient to Downtown York and First Capital Historic Area. A. S. A. Softball Facilities, Galleria Mall, and The Harley Davidson Plant and Museum. York College and York Campus of Penn State University are nearby and we are centrally located between the Pennsylvania Dutch Country of Lancaster and the National Battlefield and Museum at Gettysburg.

All of the nicely decorated rooms feature King, Queen and Full size beds, Alarm Clocks, Hairdryers, 27 In TV with Cable including HBO, ESPN, and CNN. We invite you to join us for a Superstart Breakfast daily, and you can connect to the Free High Speed Wireless Internet from anywhere in the motel. Microwave and fridge in all rooms. Sorry no Pets allowed.

Round Clock Dinner.

-1 km to the nearest fair site (?), 23 kms to the nearest airport (harrisburg), 6 kms to city centre.

Super 8 Motel Amenities

• TV
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Vending Machines